I’ve rethought my strategy for killing belial on inferno, and this is what ive come up with. Hope you enjoy!
Things you need to watch out for:
1. Don’t get surrounded by his adds
2. If you do get surrounded, use your serenty. The monsters will go down fast with all your AoE damage.
3. Make sure your Earth ally is always up.
4. With +health on spirit spent activating your mantra of evasion turns into a mini heal that has no cooldown. (transcendence passive gives +62 health on spirit spent)
5. If you can make it past phase 2 you can kill him. Phase 3 is easy once you learn to dodge his attacks.
Seize the Initiative
One with Everything
Mouse1: Crippling wave – Concussion
Mouse2: Sweeping wind – Blade Storm
1: Breath of heaven – Blazing wrath
2: Serenity – Peaceful Repose
3: Mystic Ally – Earth Ally
4: Mantra of Evasion – Backlash