Chamber of Suffering Mob Farming - Act I -Inferno Difficulty – Easy
- Start The Imprisoned Angel (Act I – Q9)
- Take the Halls of Agony WP Once you reach the Butcher’s entrance in the Chamber of Suffering you’ll get a checkpoint. Leave the game and resume and frequently a rare mob will spawn.
Highlands Elite Mob Farming - Act I – Inferno Difficulty – Easy
- Start either The Imprisoned Angel or Return to New Tristram (Act I Quest 9)
- Take the Highlands Crossing WP Cross the bridge and you’ll see an area where part of it has collapsed. You can kite mobs here and they will occasionally get stuck (especially larger mobs) Kill from a distance.
Cheaper Dyes and Potions - Act I – All Difficulty -Easy
- Start Trailing the Coven (Act I Quest 8.)
- Head over the bridge If he is there, he’ll ask you to give a concoction to the hermit He sells potions and dyes at half cost
Easy Gold Farming - Act I – Inferno Difficulty – Easy
- Start Sword of the Stranger (Act I Quest 5)
- Take the Royal Crypts WP Break all pots of ash up to the Skeleton King’s summoning room Leave and Resume
Dank Cellar - Act I – Inferno Difficulty – Easy
- Start The Legacy of Cain – Explore Cellar (Act I Quest 2b)
- Speak to Leah to recruit her Use the Old Ruins WP Run west out of Tristram Once you’ve run as far west as you can you should be at a run-down house with a cellar. (If there is no cellar, leave game and resume) Go inside and kill Sarkoth. (If you are ranged you can stand just outside the doorway and kill him without any aggro) Repeat
Treasure Goblin / Rare Mob – Act I – Inferno Difficulty – Easy
- Start The Fallen Star (Act 1 Quest 2)
- Take the Old Ruins WP Head South towards Griswold’s From there slightly west you should see a cellar Inside a treasure goblin or a rare mob can spawn
Broken Blade - Act I – Inferno Difficulty – Easy
- Start The Broken Blade (Act I Quest 6)
- Talk to Leah in town Take Fields of Misery WP Move North to the Scoundrel Get the Old Mill Checkpoint so you will always spawn there Go West and look for the following maps:
- Resplendent chest outside (Boss spawns once you open it)
- Resplendent chest inside cellar (click dead body, kill boss, talk to the man and go into the cellar)
- Regular Chest
Broken Blade Farming - Act I – Inferno Difficulty -Easy
- Start The Broken Blade (Act I Quest 6)
- Head to the Drowned Temple and talk to Alaric and then head east Enter either the Warrior’s Rest and grab the beacon Enter the Crypt of the Ancients and you should hit a checkpoint There is a rare mob that spawns that is pretty easy Once it’s dead, leave the game and resume.
Cathedral Gardens - Act I – Inferno Difficulty – Easy
- Start Quest Legacy of Cain (Act I Quest 2)
- Once you’ve found Cain in Leoric’s Passage you will receive a checkpoint Head outside and loot and chests in the area and return to town and leave game:
- Important: Do not speak to Leah or you’ll lose the checkpoint You will sometimes find a regular chest or rare mob in this area for farming
Blood and Sand - Act II – Inferno Difficulty – Easy
- Go north until you find the entrance until you find the entrance to the waterways. Go inside and get the checkpoint and leave. Resume game and go outside. There’s a rare pack right outside that is fairly easy to take down. Rinse and repeat. I was getting 15 to 20 rares an hour doing this and would highly recommend it over Maghda runs. I did this as a wizard but it’s easily done by a barb as well. DH should be able to do it as well.
- Submitted by  Nantook.
Ancient Path Goblin Farm - Act II – Inferno Difficulty – Easy
- Start The Black Soul Stone (Act II Quest 7)
- Take the Ancient Way WP Walk east until you hit a checkpoint Leave the game and resume Walk back to the WP and a Treasure Goblin will frequently spawn
Act II Resplendent Chest - Act II – Inferno Difficulty – Easy (DH) Moderate – Hard (Everything else)
- Start The Black Soulstone (Act II Quest 7)
- Take the Desolate Sands WP Head south until you hit a checkpoint If you find this map there will be a Resplendent Chest inside the circle. Repeat
Easy Treasure Goblin - Act II – Inferno Difficulty -Easy
- Start A Royal Audience (Act II Quest 4)
- Take the Road to Alcarnus WP Treasure Goblin spawns frequently in this area
Act II Chest Farm - Act II – Inferno Difficulty – Moderate
- Start The Road to Alcarnus (Act II Quest 2b)
- If you get this map there should be a chest there and a timed event.
Zoltun Kulle 4x XP - Act II – Normal, Nightmare, and Hell (some reports of people being banned for using this) Difficulty – Easy – Hard
- Requires 2 or more Players
- Start the Black Soul Stone Quest (Act II Quest 8.)
- Player 1 kills Zoltun Kulle
- Player 2 leaves the game after this and then resumes the game.
- Player 2 collects the soul stone and speaks to Adria to complete the quest.
- Player 2 rejoins Player 1
- Player 1 collects the soul stone and then Player 2 leaves again
- Player 2 resumes his game and then speaks to Adria again and completes the quest, again.
- Player 2 rejoins Player 1, Player 1 leaves the game Player 2 speaks to Adria (third time) and gets credit (third time)
- Player 1 resumes the game and Player 2 joins it and either player talks to Adria for credit (four time for Player 2)
Magda XP Farming - Act II – Normal, Nightmare, and Hell Difficulty – Easy – Moderate
- Start City of Blood (Act II Quest 3)
- Take Road to Alcarnus WP Cross the bridge and follow the quest marker to get to Magda. Kill her, complete the quest and collect the XP. Repeat
Lieutenant Vachem XP Farming - Act II – Normal, Nightmare, Hell Difficulty – Easy
- Start Quest The Road to Alcarnus (Act II, Quest 2b)
- Take Khasim Outpost WP Head north towards a town Talk to guard for quest and then enter the Command Post Kill everyone inside, free the captives Head outside and kill everyone outside Complete the quest and you’ll earn XP Repeat
Killing Fields / Rakkis Crossing - Act III – Inferno Difficulty – Hard
- This is somewhat of a time-consuming place for farming but has a lot of rewards for completing it. And you need to be able to handle Act III Inferno mobs.
- Start Machines of War (Act III Quest 5)
- Take the Bridge of Korsikk WP Head east killing everything you can until you reach the end of Rakkis Crossing (Also it’s useful to go into the caves and other dungeons as they will have chests and more elites) When you get to the checkpoint you should have 5 stacks of Nephalem Valor Go down and kill the Siegebreaker
Siege of Bastions Keep XP Farming - Act III -Normal, Nightmare, and Hell Difficulty – Easy
- Start Light the Beacons (Act III Quest 1)
- Go through the armory and follow your objective. A group of guards will take off, follow them and you will hit a checkpoint. A guard will yell about lighting the beacons and run forward towards some stairs. A group of monsters will run down the stairs and there will be an explosion killing the poor guard and the monsters netting you easy XP.
Caverns of Frost / Ice Caves - Act III – Inferno Difficulty – Moderate
- Recommended 2 – 4 players
- Start quest Siegebreaker (Act III Quest 5)
- Take the Bridge of Korsik WP Head slightly north to the Fields of Slaughter Search for Cavern of Frost / Ice Caves dungeon Quickly run through to get to Level 2 (If you die you may have a friend teleport to you and continue to run through the first level) Find the Resplendent Chest (If you find the mobs are too difficult you may recruit Tyrael if you go to Rakkis Crossing north of the Fields of Slaughter) Equip MF gear and loot
The Underbridge - Act III – Inferno (Semi-nerfed: lower chance for chests / TDs to spawn) Difficulty – Hard (Monk, Barb), Moderate – Hard (Wiz, DH, WD)
- Start Quest Siegebreaker (Act III, Quest 5)
- Go to Rakkis Crossing Head north until you get a checkpoint Just south of checkpoint you will find The Underbridge Inside there will sometimes be a Resplendent chest or treasure demon
- Common locations of chests:
- Leave game and repeat
Ghom - Act III – Inferno Difficulty – Easy – Moderate
- Requires 2 Players
- Start Quest The Breached Keep (Act III Quest 3)
- Get to the entrance to Ghom but do not enter First player should remove all equipped items and run into the room triggering Ghom Second player should cancel the animation and keep spamming space to get through the conversation First player should commit suicide at the doorway while the second player stands outside (screenshots for easier understanding:
- If done correctly Ghom won’t be able to attack you and you can easily kill him.
Iskatu Farming (Wizard Only) - Act IV – Inferno (Some reports of this being nerfed after most recent patch) Difficulty: Moderate – Hard
- Requirements: High DPS + Archon. Also reported that a Witch Doctor can also farm this spot fairly easily as well.
- Start Fall of the High Heaven’s Quest (Act IV Quest 1)
- Skip the conversation then talk to Tyrael and then enter the portal Skip cutscene and head to the west to the corner of the blocked path. Start Archon and toast the mass of minions that precede Iskatu which will keep your archon powered up Focus down Iskatu once he spawns. Loot and repeat the quest.
Aspect Farming - Act IV – Inferno (some reports of this area being nerfed) Difficulty: Moderate – Hard
- Start the quest Prime Evil (Act IV, Quest 4)
- Travel to the Silver Spire Level 2 via the Great Span WP (If you do not have this WP, you will need to start on Level 1 and kill Izual) Talk to Captain Rumford or Deckard Cain’s ghosts, if you see Marius leave the game as this doesn’t work with him. If you get Rumford, run behind the teleporter after he appears and he won’t be able to get past Tyrael allowing you to easily kill him. If you get Cain, kite him around the teleporter and he should get stuck between and Tyrael if you do it right. Rinse and repeat.
Magda Farming - Act IV – Inferno Difficulty – Moderate
- Start Prime Evil (Act IV, Quest 4)
- Enter the Crystal Colonnade WP Run Past Leah and take the teleporter up to Silver Spire Lvl 1 If it’s Magda take her down Repeat